Waldwimmersbach - Lobbach.

Some history...
Some 35 years ago Lobenfeld en Waldwimmersbach were two separate villages, but since 31st  December 1974 , due to an administrative reorganization, they became a single village (www.lobbach.de), called after the local stream - from Waldwimmersbach the two little creeks "Wimmersbach" and "Mannbach" combine to form the larger stream "Lobbach". Both villages were mentioned in reports dating from the 13th century as farming settlements; Lobenfeld grew as a settlement around the local monastery which dates from 1167. (www.kloster-lobenfeld.com)